CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
A limited-edition fine art print, produced using the highest quality ink by professional printers dedicated to the art of fine art printing. This authentic artwork will only feature exclusively in 200 prints globally. Your original purchase supports an artist.
About the artist
Norbert Kniat was born in Aachen, Germany in 1972. After he finished school he moved to Hamburg and after one year he relocated to Vienna, Austria.
Norbert was assisting several well-known international photographers, before he opened his own studio in 2001.
Norbert Kniat has worked since then as a freelance photographer with bases in Vienna and London, travelling from day 1 all around the globe.
He established his name successfully on the international market of beauty, fashion and people photography and now shoots campaigns such as Swarovski, Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdales, McDonalds, Gillette, etc. as well as for fashion magazine like Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, L'Officiel, Cosmopolitan to name just a few.
Awards & Achievements:
- silver Venus for best advertising of the year in Austria in 2003
- golden Venus for best advertising of the year in Austria in 2004
- golden and silver Edward for best advertising of the year in Austria
- foto-review (100 selected photographers worldwide) AD-Club New York
- selected as one of the 200 best advertising photographers worldwide (Lürzers
Archiv) 2007 + 2011
The Great Escape
The Worlds End
Black&White photography you may also like
Sharam in black an...
Full of Promise
Lost in translatio...
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Margaret Wolfe Hungerford